Choose Your Location and Language
Choose Your Location and Language
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We will collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, Social Security number, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes and CCLI sometimes performs analyses of user behaviour in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
- We may enable “cookies.” A “cookie” is a file placed on your personal computer’s hard drive by a Web site that allows it to monitor your use of the site.
Privacy and Security Statement
Thank you for visiting the CCLI Web site and reviewing our privacy and security statement. CCLI is strongly committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information and the security of our computer systems. With respect to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information, CCLI makes every effort to ensure compliance with applicable Federal law, including, but not limited to, The Privacy Act of 1974, The Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, and The Freedom of Information Act.
As a general rule, CCLI does not collect personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. The information we receive depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you respond to an on-line request for personal information:
- Generally, the information requested by CCLI will be used to respond to your inquiry or to provide you with the service associated with the request. However, when this information is requested, the reasons for collecting it with a description of the CCLI’s intended use of the information will be fully described in a customised “Privacy Notice.” This Privacy Notice will either appear on the Web page collecting the information or be accessible through a link prominently displayed immediately preceding the information request.
If you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store the following information:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site.
The above information is used by software programs on our Web site to create summary statistics which allow us to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, identify what information is of most and least interest, determine technical design specifications, monitor system performance, and help us make our site more useful to visitors.
If you identify yourself by sending an e-mail containing personal information:
- You also may decide to send us personally-identifying information, for example your mailing address, in an electronic mail message requesting that information be mailed to you. Information collected in this manner is used solely for responding to requests for information or records. We may forward your e-mail to other CCLI employees who are better able to respond to you.
If you link to other sites outside CCLI:
Cookie Use Notice
Cookies are small pieces of temporary data that are exchanged between a Web site and a user’s computer which enable a “session,” or “dialogue,” to be established between the two machines. With the session established, CCLI is able to tailor its responses (i.e., identify and provide you with the information you want) and help you traverse our Web pages in the most efficient and effective manner possible. The session is often broken when the CCLI ‘s server does not receive further requests from your computer or you simply exit your browser.
CCLI uses “session cookies” — types of cookies that are temporarily stored in your computer’s memory. Session cookies are normally deleted from a user’s computer when the user logs off the computer or the user exits the browser.
For security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, our Web site also employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Unauthorised attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and The National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996.
Comments on articles, blogs and videos are very helpful to other viewers, provided that a spirit of helpfulness is the intent of the person doing the commenting.
Comments offered on the CCLI website will be reviewed for acceptable civility. We reserve the right to edit/delete spam comments, duplicate comments, unsupported accusations, vulgar comments, vile comments, personal attacks of any kind, terms offensive to groups when used in a pejorative manner, and any other comment per our discretion.
We reserve the right to ban offenders that post comments under another person’s name, submit an egregious comment or repeatedly submit comments that do not meet our standards.